The geometric floral print of Clay Jali Oval Yoga Bolster was inspired by the marble lattice screens of the old palaces and forts of Rajasthan. A jali was an essential architectural element filtering sun, casting lovely patterned shadows, and creating privacy. Clay Jali Oval Yoga Bolster is hand block printed in a warm shade of terracotta by master artisans in India, finished with mud piping and festooned with a pompom tassel like those seen on the camels of Rajasthan’s great Thar Desert
The geometric floral print of Clay Jali Oval Yoga Bolster was inspired by the marble lattice screens of the old palaces and forts of Rajasthan. A jali was an essential architectural element filtering sun, casting lovely patterned shadows, and creating privacy. Clay Jali Oval Yoga Bolster is hand block printed in a warm shade of terracotta by master artisans in India, finished with mud piping and festooned with a pompom tassel like those seen on the camels of Rajasthan’s great Thar Desert. 100% cotton cover, liner and firm cotton fill. So lovely your practice will be inspired.
- Torso and head support when sinking into restorative, resting, hip and spine releasing childpose.
- For spine & head support plus heart opening in restorative baddha konasana
- To put under the knees in savasana and baddha konasana for lower back relief and in butterfly to ease and relax groin extension.
- Hip lift in viparita karani inversion, improving blood flow to assist digestion and relieve tired or swollen feet and legs.
- Along the legs when folding into supported paschimottanasana for organ massage, hamstring & calf stretching, spine lengthening and lower back release under the knee/calf in supported savasana twist to rotate the spine, massage digestive organs, reduce back pain.
- Upper back or torso support for heart opening and chest expansion in savasana.
- Under hands and forearms when prone in active restorative bhujangasana, stretching the chest and spine, toning buttocks, soothing sciatica, opening the heart and lungs.
- Pelvic tilt and spine alignment for enhanced prana flow in seated lotus and virasana
- Under the forehead in down dog, balasana, eka pada rajakapotasana for neck release and resting head support.
Under the upper thigh or hip in eka pada rajakapotasana for glute, groin & psoas stretching, organ stimulating, and deep fold lift & support
How it was made?
Block printing is a multi-step process requiring skill and patience. This textile technique is believed to have originated in India, and is traditionally passed from one generation to the next. Master carvers trace a design motif onto a wood block then tap the design into the wood to guide chiseling a relief pattern. Fabric is pre-washed then pinned in place on a long printing table. An ink master mixes color and skilled printers block print ink to cloth, slowly and meticulously repeating the process along the fabric length to create beautiful, unique textiles. The printed fabric is then heated to set and bond ink, followed by washing and pressing before cutting and stitching. Imperfections including ink density and block alignment are characteristic of this ancient printing method.
Details & Care
- 24”L x 12”W x 6”H
- 5 pounds
- 100% cotton cover and liner
- Zip closure & carry handle
- Outer cover machine wash cold, line dry
- Inner cover spot clean
- Covers & tassel made in India
- USA grown cotton fill
Estimate Arrival Times
Our standard shipping time is 72 hours for the US mainland and Canada. International shipping time including US territories is 5 to 20 days. If you did not receive your item within that window of time please contact us immediately by email, chat or phone.
We offer three methods for shipping your orders from any of our web platforms:
- Standard US and Canada – 72 hours US - Canada
- Standard International and US Territories - 5-20 days
- Expedited US only – 24 Hours
- Express International and US territories - 3 Days
Business days include Monday–Friday, excluding holidays
Shipping of our Marketplace Items
Our Marketplace items are shipped directly from the Seller warehouse or/and from Microzu warehouses ( Microzu marketplace account owners) and can be shipped to most places we are allowed to ship.
Our Marketplace items cannot be shipped to:
- PO boxes
- APO/FPO (military addresses)
- U.S. Virgin Islands or Guam
Our partners with FedEx, UPS, UPS Mail Innovations and the United States Postal Service (USPS), DHL to ship your packages. You'll receive a shipping confirmation e-mail or phone call that will confirm which carrier was used for your products.
Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii
There is no extra shipping fee to Alaska and Hawaii. Marketplace items can be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii.
Shipping cost is calculated on a "per item" or "per pound" basis and is based on the shipping method you select. We sometimes offer free shipping in select categories, or free shipping site-wide for promotional reason.
Free Shipping will be applied
Excludes select Marketplace items, we offer from time to time free shipping for promotional purpose. Item available for free shipping will be marked "Free Shipping".
Shipping Rates by Product Type
Most items are shipped on a per item and on a per pound basis.
The original receipt, gift receipt or packing slip is required for all returns and exchanges. You will be asked the card credit number, your full name, full address with Zip code you used to buy the item(s) you are asking a refund for. In additional the Item must be returned in the original package.
Return Exchange Period
- 15 days for all eligible products
- 30 days for eligible products for Microzu Elite members ( Business client )
- 45 days for eligible products for Microzu Elite Plus members ( International Business client )
Microzu reserves the right to deny any return or exchange.
- Labor, delivery and/or completed Expert Technician services
- Some prepaid cards, digital subscriptions or services
- Consumable items such as batteries
- Ink/Toner cartridges that have had their factory sealed packaging opened
- Items that are damaged or abused
- Items that are missing accessories such as remote controls, cords, and cables
- Etched or otherwise personalized items
- Opened computer software, movies, music, and video games can be exchanged for the identical item but cannot be returned for a refund
- Downloadable digital content (such as games and movies)
- Microphones, harmonicas and similar products
- Marketplace items
- Non-defective special orders.
Marketplace items cannot be returned to Microzu. They must be returned to the Marketplace Seller.
Expert Technicians Services:
Expert Technician service fees are based on the agreement made between the service provider and his/her customer. Microzu may facilitate the transaction between the two parties in case of a dispute. Dear value Microzu client if you have an issue with your service delivery person please contact us by phone or email with the Technician name, contact information, and a brief description of the matter. We diligently help both of you to resolve the matter.
Returns in Mail
Avoid shipping charges and receive a refund more quickly by returning your items to Microzu warehouse within the United States
- Pack your return in the original shipping package, if possible.
- Include the packing slip and return label, and indicate the reason for the return.
- Include all original packing materials, manuals, and accessories.
- Send your return to:
Microzu.com Return Center
7900 E Union Avenue Suite 1100, Denver Colorado 80237
For proof of delivery, we recommend that you return items via FedEx, UPS, DHL, or insured USPS.
For online purchases:
Refunds will be credited to the original credit card or PayPal account used to make the purchase. Any amounts deducted from a gift card will be credited to the gift card.
No cash refund:
As Microzu has no cash transaction available we do not offer a cash refund under any condition.
Promotional Items and Bundles
When a promotional item is returned, the value of the promotional item will be deducted from the refund amount. For example, if you buy a TV that includes a free Blu-ray player, the total value of the Blu-ray player will be deducted from the refund if the Blu-ray player is not returned with the TV.
When a bundle is purchased and only part of the bundle is returned, the bundle discount is void, and the total bundle discount will be deducted from the refund. For example, if you receive $100 in savings when you purchase a laptop and printer together and you return either item, the $100 bundle savings will be subtracted from your refund.
Returning Mobile Phones & Devices with Plans
When returning a mobile phone or device with a plan, you are responsible for ensuring that your service is canceled with the carrier. If you don't cancel your service, you may incur additional charges from your carrier. All carrier charges are your responsibility.
When you return or exchange an item you will be able to track the process. Based on return/exchange patterns, some customers will be informed in advance by a warning note that subsequent returns and exchanges will not be eligible for returns or exchanges for 60 days. Customers who are warned or have been denied an exchange/return may request a copy of their Return Activity Report by calling 1-800-385-2745 Ext 107. Please be prepared to provide your transaction ID, ID number, full name, address and phone number and Credit card information.
Effective Date: October 31, 2018
For members enrolled prior to 10/31/2018, Microzu program terms are effective 11/22/2018. For new members, program terms are effective upon enrollment.
Still, have questions